Roasted Red Pepper Soup Recipe
Winter, in other words, the season of heart-warming soups such as roasted red pepper soup has arrived in Ankara in full as of yesterday. We just saw our first snow. This naturally made me want to drink a warm soup. I went home and made a very good chicken soup with a piece of chicken in the fridge. Its recipe will come in the coming days. But today I want to give you a completely different recipe. A recipe that will come like a medicine on such cold winter days. Especially those who love the taste of pepper will love this soup recipe, because with this soup you get the purest taste of pepper.
Although it is very similar to tomato soup in color and consistency, it is very different in taste. But just as delicious. Especially when you grate cheese on it, just like in tomato soup, its flavor is doubled. If you have tried cheese stuffed red pepper recipe before, you know how harmonious roasted cheese and cheese are, if you haven't, I say learn with this recipe. In addition to that, a mixed spicy crouton would be great.
You know, when we have such important guests, we always wonder if I cook something different for dinner, but what should I do? Here is a soup that you can easily make for such guest tables. Moreover, it is very easy to make. If you wish, you can cook it a day in advance and heat it before serving. In this way, you will make it even easier to host guests.
Enjoy the recipe...
Roasted Red Pepper Soup Recipe with Video
- 6 red peppers,
- 1 onion,
- 1 tomato,
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil,
- 1 tablespoon flour,
- Black pepper.
- Roast (in oven) and peel the peppers then remove the seeds,
- Finely chop the onion and sauté in vegetable oil until translucent,
- Stir in the flour and cook for 2 mins,
- Add in the grated tomato and cook for 3 mins,
- Stir in 6 cups of water,
- Add in the finely chopped peppers and smooth out the soup using a hand held blender,
- Boil for 5 mins, season with salt / black pepper and remove from heat.