- 6 red peppers,
- 1 onion,
- 1 tomato,
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil,
- 1 tablespoon flour,
- Black pepper.
- Roast (in oven) and peel the peppers then remove the seeds,
- Finely chop the onion and sauté in vegetable oil until translucent,
- Stir in the flour and cook for 2 mins,
- Add in the grated tomato and cook for 3 mins,
- Stir in 6 cups of water,
- Add in the finely chopped peppers and smooth out the soup using a hand held blender,
- Boil for 5 mins, season with salt / black pepper and remove from heat.