- 600 g cream cheese,
- 300 ml of cream,
- 1,5 cups of confectioners sugar,
- 4 eggs,
- 1 tablespoon of flour.
- Beat the cream cheese to a creamy consistency,
- Add the cream into it and beat it until it is completely mixed,
- Add confectioners sugar and beat,
- Add the eggs one by one and beat them up,
- Add the flour gradually, beat until no lumps,
- Grease a 21 cm springform pan, cover with parchement paper and grease again,
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into the mold,
- Bake in a 200 C degrees pre-heated oven until brownish.