- 1/2 chicken breast,
- 2 cups warm water,
- 1 bardak süt,
- 2 table spoon all purpose flour,
- 1 table spoon butter,
- 3/4 cup vermicelli,
- Salt, red pepper flakes and chopped dill to season.
- Boil chicken breast,
- Remove the breast to chop and keep 2 cups of broth,
- Melt the butter and add flour and roast until smells well,
- Add 2 cups of water stirring swiftly (you can use blender if you need),
- Add 2 cups of chicken broth, chopped brest and vermicelli,
- Cook until vermicelli is tender,
- Add salt, pepper flakes and chopped dill,
- Cook for another 2 minutes and remove from heat.