Chicken Broth Soup Recipe
Chicken soup, also known as sick soup. But this seems a bit depressing to me. Do we have to be sick to drink soup with chicken broth? It is one of our favorite soups in winter, even though we do not consume it very hungrily in the summer. When I cook a meal with boiled chicken, I boil half of a chicken breast more and put it in the fridge with its water. When the boiled chicken is ready, the soup is ready in minutes. Noodles cook very quickly anyway.
I like parsley the most. But you can also use dill if you like it. Or if you don't like both, you don't have to use them at all. In my opinion, greens color the soup rather than flavor it. I don't prefer in the soup as I'm not good with too much oil, but if you don't have such a problem, you can also color the soup by burning ground pepper or mint in oil. Since it is a self-tasting soup, such small changes are nothing more than details.
Enjoy the recipe...
- 1/2 chicken breast,
- 2 cups of warm water,
- 1 cup of milk,
- 2 table spoon of all purpose flour,
- 1 table spoon of butter,
- 3/4 cup of vermicelli,
- Salt, red pepper flakes and chopped dill to season.
- Boil chicken breast,
- Remove the breast to chop and keep 2 cups of broth,
- Melt the butter and add flour and roast until smells well,
- Add 2 cups of water stirring swiftly (you can use blender if you need),
- Add 2 cups of chicken broth, chopped breast and vermicelli,
- Cook until vermicelli is tender,
- Add salt, pepper flakes and chopped dill,
- Cook for another 2 minutes and remove from heat.