- 2 table spoons butter,
- 2 tabel spoons all purpose flour,
- 5 grated tomatoes,
- 1 cup of milr,
- 4 cups of hot water,
- 1 cup of any kind pasta,
- Salt to taste.
- Melt butter,
- Add flour and fry stirring until smells well,
- Add grated tomatoes and mix well with fried flour (if you need you can use blender to process),
- Cook for about 10 minutes and add hot water and pastas,
- Cook until the pastas are tender,
- Add the milk and mix well,
- Cook for another 5 minutes,
- Add salt and remove from heat,
- Serve with grate parmesan cheese.