- 600 ml milk,
- 200 ml heavy cream,
- 2 heaping spoons rice flour,
- 1 heaping spoon corn starch,
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar,
- 1 tiny piece mastic gum.
- Whisk together the milk and heavy cream in a large saucepan,
- Add the rice flour, starch, sugar, and mastic gum and whisk until you get a smooth mixture,
- Cook the mixture over medium heat until thickened,
- Pour the custard into a 26 cm non-stick pan,
- Put the dish over the stove on high heat until the buttom is caramelized,
- Remove the dish from heat and set aside until completely cools down,
- Divide the custard into 4 slices and roll each slice.