Pasta With Yoghurt Sauce Recipe
With the arrival of summer, we pursued easy-to-make and easy-to-eat recipes. One of the recipes I prefer on hot summer days is this pasta with yoghurt sauce. Since it is cold, I think it is a suitable option for lunch and dinner in the summer season. Also, if you are a regular with garlic yoghurt and burnt pepper taste like me, I am sure you will love this recipe as well.
I think it is a good alternative for the upcoming Ramadan month. After being thirsty all day, people want to eat refreshing meals for dinner because it is summer.
We tend to pass the iftar with melon and watermelon. However, this is not very healthy. Eating a cold yoghurt pasta instead would be a much healthier choice. While yogurt is refreshing and regulating our blood pressure, which fluctuates due to the heat and thirst all day, pasta will provide the nutrients that our body is deprived of all day. In short, make a note of this recipe for the month of Ramadan.
Enjoy the recipe...
- 250 gr of pasta,
- 5-6 cups of water,
- 2 cups yof oghurt,
- 3 cloves of garlic,
- 1/4 cup of olive oil,
- 2 teaspoons of red pepper flakes,
- 2 teaspoons of dried mint,
- 2 teaspoons of paprika,
- Boil the pasta in salted water and drain,
- In a bowl, whisk together the yoghurt, grated garlic, red pepper flakes, mint and salt,
- Add the drained pasta and stir,
- In a sauce pan, heat the olive oil, add the paprika and stir for 1 min,
- Pour the oil over the pasta.