Pasta Salad Recipe
Pasta salad is the savior of the days when there is no answer to the question of what to cook, and when people are told to add a salad to the guest menu. I make it often, especially in the summer. I often change the ingredients according to the ingredients I have at home. If there is corn, I add corn, sometimes I do not add pickles, sometimes I use plenty of pickles, sometimes I use dill, sometimes I use parsley. Since all kinds are very delicious, such small changes will never reduce their taste.
I use regular yogurt, not strained yogurt. When it is filtered, it becomes too dense to be mixed. Likewise, its flavor is more intense and the yogurt taste is dominant. In my pasta salads, I aim for the mayonnaise and yogurt flavors to be felt equally but not to overwhelm the taste of other ingredients. Let's see if you will try and like it with my recipe.
Enjoy the recipe...
- 400 g of anelli pasta,
- 4 tablespoon of plain yoghurt,
- 2 tablespoon of mayonnaise
- 1 medium potato, boiled, peeled and diced,
- 1 cup of green peas, canned,
- 1 cup of canned carrot, diced,
- 1/2 cup of chopped dill,
- 4 pickles, choped,
- 2 red bell pepper, grilled until black, peeled and chopped,
- 2 cloves of garlic,
- 2 table spoons of vegetable oil.
- Cook pasta according to the instruction on the package and drain,
- In a large bowl mix drained pasta, yoghurt, mayonnaise, diced potato, diced carrot, green peas, chopped dill, chopped pickles, bell pepper, smashed garlic cloves and vegetable oil well,
- Serve cold.