Cauliflower and Broccoli With Yoghurt Sauce Recipe
Serving : 4 Servings
- Half of a small cauliflower,
- 300 gr broccoli,
- 2 cups plain yoghurt,
- 2 cloves of garlic,
- 1/4 table spoon powdered red pepper,
- 3-4 table spoons vegetable oil,
- Salt to taste.
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil, then add the cauliflower and and broccoli and cook for 5 mins – lift out a piece to test, it should be cooked,
- Drain the vegetables and trasfer to a lage service plate,
- In a bowl mix the yoghurt with smashed or chopped garlic cloves and salt,
- Pour the yoghurt sauce over cauliflower and broccoli,
- In a small skillet pan heat vegetable oil and add powdered red pepper,
- Cook for 30 seconds and remove from heat,
- Pour the pepper sauce over yoghurt sauce.