Fried Carrots on Yoghurt Sauce Recipe
As the weather warms up, we start craving lighter, fresher food, don't we? I can't think of anything that screams "summer" more than watermelon / feta cheese combo for example! I know for a fact that it is a staple of my household, as well as many other Turkish households during summer time.
- 2 carrots,
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil,
- 10 tablespoons plain yoghurt,
- 1 clove of garlic,
- 1/2 tsps of dried mint,
- 1/2 tsps of pepper flakes,
- Peel and slice the carrots,
- Heat the oil and fry the carrots on both sides,
- Crush the garlic,
- Mix together yoghurt, garlic, spices and salt in a bowl and transfer onto a serving platter,
- Place the carrots on top together with the frying oil.