Tomato Sauce Spaghetti Recipe
I think our most classic pasta sauce is tomato sauce. Since we live in a geography that puts tomatoes in every dish, our palate is very accustomed to tomatoes. That's why we love tomato dishes. In addition to tomatoes, tomato paste dishes and sauces are indispensable in our kitchen. We love to burn tomato paste in oil and pour it on every possible dish. It goes very well on yogurt, for example. Maybe we are used to this yoghurt - tomato paste harmony, and we look for yoghurt next to tomato sauce dishes.
For example, I like yoghurt with spaghetti / pasta with tomato sauce. Even if nothing else happens after both. If you find the menu too weak, make a soup as well :)
One of the most common questions I get is how do you cook so much and stay so thin? the question is. As a matter of fact, I tell my secret at every opportunity. I explained it a while ago. I don't put ten kinds of food on the table like that. If there is pasta, for example, I make at most one soup with it.
There are those who find the daily menus I have given to be few and comment on where is the dessert? Food is an important part of our life, yes, but if we eat a full meal every day, full-fledged diseases will come and go. The essence of the job; If you want to stay healthy and slim, eat less.
Enjoy the recipe...
- 400 g of spaghetti,
- 3 large of tomatoes,
- 2 tablespoon of butter,
- 2 tablespoon of vegetable oil,
- 1 onion,
- 3 cloves of garlic,
- 2 tablespoon of tomato paste,
- 1 dessert spoon of powdered red pepper,
- 1 dessert spoon of pepper flakes,
- 1 dessert spoon of dried thyme,
- Grate the onion,
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter and oil in a skillet,
- Add grated onion and cook for 3-4 minutes in medium heat,
- Add tomato paste and powdered pepper and cook until smells well,
- Add peeled and diced tomatos and minced garlic cloves,
- After the tomatoes are cooked add salt, pepper flakes and dried thyme,
- Cook spaghetti according to the package directions and drain,
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter and saute spaghetti,
- Serve sauce over spaghetti.