Chicken Pasta with Yoghurt Sauce Recipe
Due to the fact that I can cook a wide variety of dishes, there is a perception in my environment that I have a very complicated palate. On the contrary, I have a simple taste. I like simple things more. One of them is pasta, for example. Children's favorite meals are usually meatballs and pasta, or mine was when I was little. This situation has not changed much. If you have had the opportunity to spend some time on the blog, you must have noticed that the number of pasta and meatball types is quite high.
I also love traditional pasta sauces. But my favorite thing is to shape my pasta according to my mood. I throw the pasta into the water and start thinking about what kind of sauce I should make. I look at the materials at home one after the other and create various combinations in my head. Sometimes that's not enough, I take a look at the fridge and pantry respectively to force my muse. The result is sometimes better than I expected, sometimes mediocre. After all, it is impossible to make pasta so bad that it cannot be eaten. Or at least I've never encountered such a bad pasta.
But don't be afraid, you're in luck and you somehow mess up your sauce, but it's possible to save the pasta. All you have to do is hold the pasta under hot water and get rid of the sauce. After this process, you can reuse the pasta with a sauce you always make, or if you are too demoralized to make a new sauce, you can make a delicious pasta even with just garlic yogurt after sautéing it with a small amount of butter.
In this recipe, instead of making the pasta separately and the sauce separately, I cooked it all together and drained it. In this way, the flavor increases exponentially. In this way, the aroma of both the pasta and the chicken remains completely inside. When you add yogurt with garlic and peppers burned in oil, the flavor is tremendous.
If you think that it will not be enough after adding the water, you can add hot water. You may want to make the pasta watery like Kayseri ravioli. In this case, you can increase the amount of water. But you have to eat the pasta right away. Because every second you keep it waiting, the pasta will absorb water and become doughy.
- 250 g pasta of your choice,
- Half of of a chicken breast, chopped in small cubes,
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste,
- 2 tomatoes, grated,
- 4-5 tablespoons vegetable oil,
- 3 cups of boiling water,
- 3 cups of yogurt,
- 1 clove of garlic,
- For topping, 3-4 tablespoons of oil, 1 tsp paprika and your favorite spices.
- Heat oil in a pot,
- Add into the chickens and cook until they start to get golden,
- Add the tomato paste and sautee until smells good,
- Add grated tomatoes and cook for a couple of mins.,
- Add pasta, water and salt and mix,
- Cover the lid and cook in low heat until tender,
- In the meantime, combine yoghurt, grated garlic and salt to your taste in a bowl and mix,
- Take the pasta into the serving plates, spread yogurt sauce over,
- In a saucepan heat the vegetable oil and add into the paprika, stir and remove from heat,
- Pour the sauce over yogurt sauce
- Sprinkle with your favorite spices.