- 300 g spaghetti pasta,
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste,
- 1 tablespoon pepper paste,
- 2 cloves garlic,
- 3 tablespoons olive oil,
- 1 teaspoon cumin,
- Black pepper
- Water to boil the pasta.
- Boil the pasta in salty water and drain,
- Heat the olive oil in the pot you cooked the pasta in,
- Add the crushed garlic,
- Cook for 1 min, then add the tomato and pepper pastes, cumin, black pepper and a pinch of salt,
- Cook over low heat for 2-3 mins constantly stirring,
- Add the drained pasta, stir it with the sauce for 1-2 mins, then remove from heat,
- Serve with freshly chopped parsley.