- 250 gr pasta of any kind,
- 2 roasted red peppers, chopped,
- 4 pickles, chopped,
- 1/2 cup canned corn,
- A bunch of parsley, chopped,
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced,
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice,
- 2 tbsp olive oil,
- Salt to taste.
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Once the water is boiling, stir in the rotini, and return to a boil. Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta has cooked through, but is still firm to the bite, about 8 minutes, drain and cool by running cold water over the pasta in a colander set in the sink.
- Combine cooked and cooled pasta with the roasted peppers, pickles, corn, parsley and garlic,
- Season with lemon juice, olive oil and salt and stir to combine.