Traditional Turkish Kofta (Meatballs) Recipe
Serving : 4 Servings
- 500 gr. ground beef / lamb,
- 1 onion,
- 1 egg,
- 2 tablespoons bread crumbs,
- 1 teaspoon black pepper,
- 2 teaspoons cumin,
- 1 handful of chopped parsley,
- Vegetable oil.
- Add the grated onion, egg, bread crumbs, parsley, salt and spices into the ground meat and stir well with your hands until you get a homogenous mixture,
- Make round patties out of the mixture and press with your palm to flatten them,
- Heat vegetable oil in a large pan,
- Shallow-fry the patties on both sides.