Chicken Kofta (Meatballs) Recipe
Serving : 4 Servings
- 500 gr. chicken breast,
- 1 egg,
- 1 onion,
- 2 tablespoons bread crumbs,
- 2 teaspoons starch,
- 1 teaspoons baking soda,
- 1 tablespoons minced parsley,
- 1 tablespoon olive oil,
- Black pepper,
- Vegetable oil to fry.
- Whiz the chicken breast up in a food processor to make ground chicken,
- Add the chicken, grated onion, egg and the rest of the ingredients into a large ball and mix everything together with your hands,
- Form them into oval shaped patties,
- Heat the oil in a skillet and fry the patties on both sides.