Potato Stuffed Meatballs Recipe
Serving : 4 Servings
- 400 gr. ground beef,
- 1 grated onion,
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs,
- 1 handful minced parsley,
- Salt, black pepper, cumin,
- 15-16 boiled walnut sized potatoes
- 2-3 tablespoons vegetable oil.
- Place the beef, onion, breadcrumbs, parsley, salt and spices in a large bowl and mix using your hands,
- Pull walnut sized pieces from the mixture and using your thumb, make an indent in the centre,
- Place the potato in this cavity and mold the meat mixture around the potato,
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper,
- Brush the meatballs with oil,
- Bake at 200 degrees celsius for 25-30 mins.