Baked Shish Kofta (Meatball Skewers) Recipe
Serving : 4 Servings
- Place all the ingredients except the tomatoes and peppers in a large mixing bowl,
- Using your hands, mix everything together like you would knead a bread dough,
- Make walnut size balls out of the meat mixture,
- Place them on skewers with the order; 1 meatball, 1 tomato and 1 piece of pepper,
- Place all the skewers on a baking dish making sure that the meatballs and vegetables don't touch the bottom of the dish,
- Bake at 180 degrees celsius for 40-45 mins.