Spinach Roots With Chickpeas Recipe
Serving : 2 Servings
- Roots of 1 kg spinach, washed and drained,
- 1 onion, chopped,
- 1 cup of canned chickpeas,
- 3 tablespoons olive oil,
- 1/2 lemon.
- Take olive oil in a large pot,
- Add onions and spinach roots on top,
- Cover the lid and cook in low heat until the onions are soft,
- Open the lid and stir, add water and cover the lid again,
- Cook until the spinach roots are completely softened,
- Add chickpeas, salt and pepper and mix and cook for a few mins. more.,
- You can pour lemon juice over while serving.