Spinach Root Soup
Serving : 6 Servings
- Stalks and roots of 1 bunch spinach,
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil,
- 2 tablespoons flour,
- 4 cups water,
- 1 cup milk,
- Salt, black pepper.
- Dice the roots and stalks into small pieces and add to the heated oil in a pot,
- Cook for 3 mins,
- Stir in the flour and cook for 2 mins,
- Add in the water,
- Boil until the spinach softens,
- Stir in the milk,
- Cook over low heat until the soup thickens well,
- Stir in the salt and black pepper then remove from heat.