Mushroom Pilaf Recipe
Serving : 4 Servings
- 1 cup of rice,
- 10 small-sized mushrooms,
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts,
- 5 tbsps oil,
- 1 handful of chopped dill,
- 1,5 cups of hot water.
- Rinse the rice until it clears and then drain,
- Pour 3 tbps oil in a large pan and heat,
- Add into the rice and cook, constantly stirring for 5-6 mins. in low heat,
- Add salt and water, stir and cover the lid.
- Cook until the rice absorbs all the water,
- Add the remaining oil to the frying pan, saute it until it is slightly browned,
- Add mushrooms and pine nuts to the pilaf and stir well,
- Cover the lid and set aside 10-15 minutes.,
- Just before serving add into chopped dill and stir.