Rice Pilaf with Chickpeas Recipe
Serving : 4 Servings
- 1 cup of rice,
- 1 cup of boiled chickpeas,
- 1.5 cup of water,
- 1.5 tablespoons of butter,
- 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Rinse the rice with hot water and drain,
- Melt the butter in a pan,
- Add the rice and cook for 2-3 mins stirring the whole time,
- Add the water and salt and bring to a boil,
- Now add the chickpeas,
- Cook on low heat with the lid on until all the water is absorbed,
- Remove from heat and let it rest for 15-20 mins before serving.