Sun Dried Tomatoes Pilaf Recipe
Serving : 4 Servings
- 1 cup rice, washed and drained
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil,
- 2 cups boiling water,
- Salt to taste,
- 8-9 slices sun dried tomatoes, chopped,
- 1 tbsp butter.
- Heat oil in a large pan,
- Add rice and cook for 4-5 mins., constantly stirring, in low heat,
- Add salt and stir,
- Add water and sun dried tomatoes, cover the lid,
- Cook until the rice absorbs all the water,
- Add butter and stir until melted,
- Remove from heat and set aside for 15 mins. before serving.