Carrot Rice Pilaf Recipe
Serving : 4 Servings
- 1 cup rice,
- 1 medium carrot, grated,
- 1 tablespoon butter,
- 1,5 cups hot water,
- 2 teaspoons salt.
- Rinse and drain the rice,
- Cut the carrot into two pieces, and grate half of it coarsely while the other half thinly
- Melt the butter,
- Add in the carrots and sauté until softened,
- Now add in the rice and sauté for 2-3 mins,
- Add the salt and stir,
- Add the hot water and put the lid on,
- Cook on low heat until all the water is absorbed,
- Remove from heat and let it rest for 30 mins.