Yufka Rolled Kofte Recipe
Any dish with yogurt and tomato sauce is the best dish for me. While eating, I leave some of that yogurt-paste mixture for the end and scrape it with my bread. This is an indispensable ritual for me even though I am full of it. Of course, this is the same place to sleep on the floor.
This is a very enjoyable recipe. Both the preparation and eating phases are fun. During the preparation, one feels like a kebab cook while wrapping the minced meat in phyllo. It's easy for you to start shouting at my brother 'Adana' from there:) The sound of phyllo dough, which is crispy in the oven while eating, is a source of pleasure.
There is that last phyllo that doesn't fit on the tray while making a pastry, you know, that phyllo doesn't fit on that tray because she wants to create this recipe. Do not break the heart of the poor yufka, combine it with this delicious minced meat mortar, yoghurt and tomato paste sauce. Let him be happy and you be happy.
- 500 gr. ground beef,
- 1 onion,
- 1 egg,
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs,
- 1 handful minced parsley,
- 1 teaspoon cumin,
- 1 teaspoon black pepper,
- 1 phyllo sheet,
- Plain yoghurt.
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste,
- 2 teaspoons paprika,
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil,
- 1/4 cup water.
- Grate the onion,
- Add ground beef, onion, egg, breadcrumbs, parsley, cumin, black pepper and salt together in a large mixing bowl,
- Mix everything together with your hands,
- Divide the mixture into two,
- Cut the phyllo sheet into two,
- Place the meat mixture on one side of the phyllo sheet in a log form,
- Then roll the sheet,
- Cut the log into 2 cm slices and place on a greased baking dish cut side down,
- Bake at 210 degrees celsius until golden,
- For the red sauce, heat the vegetable oil in a small saucepan,
- Stir in the tomato paste and cook for 2 mins,
- Stir in the paprika,
- Finally add the water, bring to a boil and remove from heat,
- Place the meat rolls on a serving platter,
- Pour over the red sauce and serve with plain yoghurt.