- 500 g salmon, cleaned, bones and skin removed,
- 1 small onion, grated,
- 1 small egg,
- 1 handful of chopped parsley,
- 2 scoopful of breadcrumbs,
- Salt and pepper,
- Breadcrumbs to coat.
- Pulse the salmon until ground,
- In a deep bowl combine ground salmon, onion, egg, breadcrumbs, parsley, sanlt and pepper together, knead well,
- Make 9 patties and coat with breadcrumbs,
- Place the patties into a baking pan covered with parchement paper,
- Bake until golden in a 190 C degrees pre-heated oven.