Cyprus Potato Meatballs Recipe
Serving : 20 Meatballs
- 400 g ground beef,
- 500 g (3 mid sized) potatoes,
- 1 onion, grated,
- 1 handful of chopped parsley,
- 3 tbsp breadcrumbs,
- 1/2 tsp black pepper,
- Salt to taste,
- Vegetable oil for frying.
- Peel and grate potatoes, squeeze the juice,
- Grate onion,
- In a deep bowl combine together the ground beef, grated potatoes, onion, breadcrumbs, parsley, salt and pepper and knead well,
- Make oval shaped meatballs,
- Deep fry and remove into a strainer.