- 3 eggplants,
- 2 red bell peppers,
- 1 cup of plain yoghurt,
- 1/2 cup chopped dill,
- 1 clove of garlic,
- 1 table spoon grape vinegar,
- 1 tsp salt,
- Walnuts and olive oil for topping.
- Place the eggplants and bell peppers directly over the flame of a gas burner or barbecue or under a preheated grill, turning regularly, until completely blackened and soft,
- Place in a large bowl, cover with a lid or plastic wrap and leave to sweat for 10 minutes,
- Peel off and discard as much of the blackened skin as you can,
- Cut the stalks off and chop,
- Add smashed garlic, yoghurt, dill, vegetable oil, vinegar, walnuts and salt and mix well,
- Decorate with olive oil and walnuts.