Eggplant Salad with Yoghurt Recipe
Eggplant salad with yoghurt recipe is one of the most beautiful summer recipes. It goes well with light menus in summer. You can roast the eggplant and mix it with garlic yogurt, or you can add small additions to it, as I did, to increase its flavor. It is a dish that goes well with walnuts and yoghurt salads. If I have it at hand, I will definitely add it.
How is it served?
You can serve the salad on a serving plate or spread it on small slices of bread and serve it as canapes. As a result, even if you serve it on a serving plate, that salad will be eaten by shredding bread, because it will not taste otherwise :)
- 3 eggplants,
- 2 red bell peppers,
- 1 cup of plain yoghurt,
- 1/2 cup chopped dill,
- 1 clove of garlic,
- 1 table spoon grape vinegar,
- 1 tsp salt,
- Walnuts and olive oil for topping.
- Place the eggplants and bell peppers directly over the flame of a gas burner or barbecue or under a preheated grill, turning regularly, until completely blackened and soft,
- Place in a large bowl, cover with a lid or plastic wrap and leave to sweat for 10 minutes,
- Peel off and discard as much of the blackened skin as you can,
- Cut the stalks off and chop,
- Add smashed garlic, yoghurt, dill, vegetable oil, vinegar, walnuts and salt and mix well,
- Decorate with olive oil and walnuts.