- 5 eggplants,
- Juice of 1 lemon,
- 1/2 cup tahini (sesame seed paste),
- 5 cloves of garlic,
- 3-4 cups plain yoghurt,
- Olive oil and parsley for decoration.
- Roast the eggplants over the stove or in the oven, then peel off the skins,
- Place the roasted eggplants in a large bowl and squeeze the juice of 1 lemon over, then refrigerate overnight,
- Line a sieve with some paper towels or cheesecloth and place the yoghurt in it. Place the sieve over a bowl, cover it with some paper towels and pop it in the fridge overnight,
- Finely chop the roasted eggplants,
- Add all the remaining ingredients along with the thickened yoghurt to the eggplants,
- Decorate with parsley and serve with olive oil on top.