- 2 slices toasted bread,
- 2 egpplants,
- 2 cups strained yoghurt,
- 2 cloves of garlic,
- Salt to taste,
- Red pepper flakes, canned corns and chopped pasley for topping.
- Place the eggplants directly over the flame of a gas burner or barbecue or under a preheated grill, turning regularly, until completely blackened and soft,
- Place in a large bowl, cover with a lid or plastic wrap and leave to sweat for 10 minutes,
- Peel off and discard as much of the blackened skin as you can,
- Cut the stalks off and chop,
- Add smashed garlic, yoghurt and salt and mix well,
- Break toasted breads into small pieces and place in a service plate,
- Pour the eggplant salad over breads,
- Season with red pepper flakes, canned corns and chooped parsley or whatever you prefer.