Baked Eggplant Yogurt Salad Recipe
Summer means having answers such as eggplant and yogurt salad to the question of what should I cook today? And when eggplant and yogurt becomes together it's just legend. Eggplant salad with yogurt is the best example to those legendary recipes.
And today in this recipe I found another way to cook eggplant. Instead of roasting it on fire I chopped and baked it with a little oil. Adding a different flavour with roasted sesame seeds is also a good idea for the recipe. You can use it for all the yogurt salad recipes. With its smell and tangible consistency within all other smooth ingredients, it makes a difference.
I baked eggplants, but you can sautee them with the same amount of oil in a pan also. Consistency will not change a lot and as it is cooked at a higher temperature and caramelized a little bit it may be even a little bit more delicious.
Enjoy the recipe...
- 1 eggplant,
- 1 cup of plain yogurt,
- 1 small clove of garlic, chopped,
- 1 pinch of finely chopped parsley,
- 1 teaspoon of roasted sesame seeds,
- 6 tablespoons olive oil,
- 1 teaspoon of pepper flakes,
- Peel the eggplant and cut into cubes,
- Combine chopped eggplant with 3 tablespoons of oil in a bowl,
- Spread them on a tray spread with wax paper and bake in a pre heated oven at 200 ° C until golden brown,
- Put the baked eggplants in a bowl and let them cool,
- Add yogurt, crushed garlic, parsley and salt and mix,
- Take the salad into a serving plate,
- Sprinkle with roasted sesame seeds,
- Heat the remaining 3 tablespoons of oil in a saucepan and add the pepper flakes, stir and remove from the heat,
- Sprinkle the roasted pepper over the salad.