- 2 slices of salmon fish,
- 1 potato,
- 1 onion,
- 1 red pepper,
- Black pepper
- Olive oil.
- Slice the onions into rings and evenly spread on the bottom of a baking dish,
- Remove the seeds of the red pepper and cut into rings, then distribute over the onions,
- Cut the potatoes into cubes and distribute over the sliced peppers,
- Sprinkle some salt and put some olive oil over the vegetables,
- In a separate bowl, massage the salmon slices with salt, black pepper and olive oil, then place them on the vegetables in the baking dish,
- Bake in a 220 degrees Celsius oven until the vegetables are softened.