- 2 whole chicken breasts,
- 1 egg,
- 1 handful minced parsley,
- Black pepper,
- 1 cup canned mixed vegetables,
- Vegetable oil to fry.
- Grind the chicken breasts in a food processor,
- Add the egg, thinly chopped parsley, salt and black pepper in and mix well with your hands,
- Take a small piece from the mixture and make a hole in the middle,
- Put 1 tsp of mixed vegetable into the hole and cover with a small piece of chicken mixture,
- Gently press on the patty to flatten it,
- Repeat this until you use up all the chicken mixture,
- In a large pan heat vegetable oil,
- Dip the patties into breadcrumbs and fry on both sides.