Pan-Fried Chicken Sish Kebab Recipe
I also like red meat and fish, but my favorite type of meat is chicken. It cooks faster than red meat and smells less than fish. There are no words to describe its taste. What's more, the number of dishes you can make with chicken meat is unbelievable.
For all the reasons, I always have chicken at home. When I can't find an answer to the question of what to cook today, it means it's time to cook chicken for me. I usually sauce it and throw it in the oven, and I make rice and salad with it.
This recipe is a little different, but still just as practical. Chicken breasts are diced. It is sauced, seasoned, and after resting for half an hour, it is fried in oil.
When frying chickens, it is very important not to overcook or dry them. Cooking a little so that they do not dry out can also cause them to remain raw. The easiest way to prevent this is not to chop the chickens too big. When the outside of the chicken you cut into small pieces is nicely browned, the inside will be cooked sufficiently.
Food is very practical, but to make it even more practical, you can stack your chickens in the freezer in your spare time before putting them in the freezer. It will be easier to thaw as the chicken will freeze in small pieces. You can sauce and fry the defrosted chicken.
Enjoy the recipe...
- 4 chicken breasts,
- 1 tablespoon of yoghurt,
- 1 teaspoons of tomato paste,
- 1 teaspoon of salt,
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper,
- 1 teaspoon of dried mint,
- 1 teaspoon of thyme,
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil,
- 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Cut the chicken breasts into bite-size cubes,
- Mix together the yoghurt, tomato paste, salt, olive oil and spices, then coat the chicken with this mixture,
- Let the chicken marinade for 30 mins,
- Place the chicken on skewers,
- Heat the oil in a large skillet,
- Pan-fry the chicken on skewers on all sides,
- Serve with lavash / tortilla bread along with sautéed onions, tomatoes and peppers.