- 4 chicken breasts,
- 1 tablespoon yoghurt,
- 1 teaspoons tomato paste,
- 1 teaspoon salt,
- 1 teaspoon black pepper,
- 1 teaspoon dried mint,
- 1 teaspoon thyme,
- 1 tablespoon olive oil,
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil.
- Cut the chicken breasts into bite-size cubes,
- Mix together the yoghurt, tomato paste, salt, olive oil and spices, then coat the chicken with this mixture,
- Let the chicken marinade for 30 mins,
- Place the chicken on skewers,
- Heat the oil in a large skillet,
- Pan-fry the chicken on skewers on all sides,
- Serve with lavash / tortilla bread along with sautéed onions, tomatoes and peppers.