Chicken Nugget Recipe
If you are looking for a crispy outside and soft inside chicken nugget, now you are at the right place. The chicken marinated in vinegar, salt and sugar is like Turkish delight. I recommend that you keep the chickens in the refrigerator for at least half an hour, and if possible, two hours. It is possible to increase this time up to 12 hours. You can marinate the chickens in the morning and fry them for dinner, for example.
The vinegar in marinade may cause anxiety. There are two scents that Turkish people fear most; eggs and vinegar. I don't know which one they are more afraid of, because they both compete with each other.
1/4 cup of vinegar used to marinate two whole chicken breasts is not much and the smell is gone when the chickens are cooked. It is necessary to have a cat nose or to smell by trying to smell vinegar (in this case, you can smell vinegar in everything), but you can use lemon juice instead of vinegar if you think you are that sensitive. The important thing is to marinate the chicken with something with a high acidity.
After marinating the chickens well, we first cover them with flour, then egg and finally with breadcrumbs, and this way we get chicken nuggets crispy outside and soft inside.
Enjoy the recipe...
- 2 whole chicken breasts,
- 2 teaspoons of salt,
- 2 teaspoons of sugar,
- 1/4 cup of any kind of vinegar,
- 1 cup of flour,
- 2 eggs,
- 1 cup bread crumbs,
- Vegetable oil for frying.
- Chop the chicken breasts to the desired size and take them into a deep bowl,
- Add salt, sugar and vinegar and mix well,
- Put it into the refrigerator and let it rest for 30 minutes-2 hours,
- Beat the eggs in a deep bowl,
- Cover chicken pieces first with flour, then the egg, and finally the breadcrumbs,
- Heat oil in a deep pan,
- Slowly add the chickens into the oil and fry them on both sides.