Fried Chicken Squid Recipe
One of my favorite and most popular recipes is chicken squid recipe. It is also one of the best recipes that can be made from chicken breast. It is usually sold as finger chicken in cafes and restaurants outside. There is more of a recipe for a snack rather than a main course. It's like getting together with close friends and having a meal with french fries. We are not a family that is interested in football with many matches. But fans love to gather around and enjoy the match at important matches. It is especially suitable for those evenings. Plenty of salads and light snacks are enough for such invitations.
If you are experiencing the stress of preparing a menu when you invite guests, read the rest more carefully. Before deciding on the menu, ask yourself the following questions;
- What is your level of sincerity with guests?
- Why are they coming?
- Have you been to them before?
The degree of sincerity is important because, for example, you can make the menu I mentioned above to your close friends under any circumstances, but it would not be suitable for your spouse's boss, for example. As the intimacy increases, make the meals more practical and as the intimacy decreases, make the meals heavier.
Why they come is also very important. If we go through the same example again, if they are coming to watch a match, they probably will not see food or something. You don't need to work hard. Even if you say let's order pizza from the outside, no one will care. But for example, you just moved and they come to see a house, then things change. They come to "see" on the name. Since all their perceptions will be clear, they will pay attention to everything. You can be more attentive to such an invitation.
If you have been before, you know more or less what your guests will eat, what they drink, what their style is. Even if nothing comes to mind, you can imitate the menu they prepared for you.
Enjoy the recipe...
- 2 chicken breast, boneless, skinless,
- 1 egg,
- 1 tsp. of tomato paste,
- 1 tsp. of plain yoghurt,
- 2 tsp. of salt,
- 1 tsp. of red pepper flakes,
- 1 tsp. of dried thyme,
- Bread crumbs to cover,
- Vegetable oil to fry.
- Chop the breasts like thin and long fingers,
- In a bowl mix egg, tomato paste, yogurt, salt and spices well,
- Add chicken pieces in the marinate sauce and combine well,
- Put the chickens in the fridge and wait for 2 hours for chickens to absorb the marinate,
- In a large skillet pan heat the vegetable oil,
- Cover the chicken pieces with bread crumbs ant fry in medium heat.
- Serve hot.