Fried Chicken Squid Recipe
Serving : 4 servings
- 2 chicken breast, boneless, skinless,
- 1 egg,
- 1 tsp. tomato paste,
- 1 tsp. plain yoghurt,
- 2 tsp. salt,
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes,
- 1 tsp. dried thyme,
- Bread crumbs to cover,
- Vegetable oil to fry.
- Chop the berasts like thin and long fingers,
- In a bowl mix egg, tomato paste, yoghurt, salt and spices well,
- Add chicken pieces in the marinte sauce and combine well,
- Put the chickens in the fridge and wait for 2 hours for chickens to absorb the marinate,
- In a large skillet pan heat the vegetable oil,
- Cover the chicken pieces with bread crumbs ant fry in medium heat.
- Serve hot.