Traditional Turkish Orange Cookies
Serving : 20-25 Cookies
- 2 eggs,
- 3/4 cups of sugar,
- 1/2 cup of plain yoghurt,
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil,
- 1 orange (juice and grated peel),
- 6-7 cups flour,
- 10 g baking powder.
- 1 heaping table spoon of butter,
- 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- In a deep bowl beat eggs, sugar, yoghurt, vegetable oil, orange juice and orange peel together,
- Add the flour gradually and knead until the dough is non-sticky,
- After adding the half of the flour, add the baking powder with the flour,
- Make tangerine-sized balls and place in a baking pan covered with parchement paper,
- Spread melted butter over it and sprinkle with sugar,
- Bake in a 175 C degree preheated oven until golden.