- 150 g butter, at room temperature,
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil,
- 3 tbsp. plain yoghurt,
- 4 tbsp. powdered sugar,
- 1/3 tbsp. baking powder,
- 4 cups all pupose flour.
- 1 mid-sized apple,
- 1 mid-sized orange,
- 1/2 cup sugar,
- 1 tsp. cinnamon.
- Peel and grate the apple,
- Peel and dice the orange,
- Take both in a skillet pan and cook until the absorb all the liquid in low heat,
- Add sugar and cinnamon and cook for another 2 mins and remove from heat,
- For the dough take butter, vegetable oil and yoghurt in a large bowl and mix with your hand,
- Add baking powder and mix,
- Add flour gradually and knead,
- Divide the dough into 10 pieces,
- Roll each piece on a floured surface as large as a dessert plate,
- Cut each roll into 4 pieces,
- Put 1 dessert spoon of filling in the largest edge of the pieces and roll,
- Place the cookies on a sprayed cooking sheet,
- Bake at 180 C degrees until the enges golden.