- 100 gr butter softened at room temperature,
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil,
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar,
- 1 egg,
- 4,5-5 cups flour,
- 2 teaspoons baking powder,
- Zest of 2 oranges.
- Put butter, vegetable oil, egg, orange zest and powdered sugar in a bowl and start mixing with your hands,
- Start adding the flour and baking powder slowly while mixing,
- Mix with your hands and continue adding flour until you get a non-sticky cookie dough,
- Make walnut size balls out of the dough and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper,
- Bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees celsius until the sides start turning pinkish yellow.