Orange Cookies Recipe
Orange season is almost over. If I didn't share this recipe a little more, it would be left for the next winter. I did not want to deprive you of this delicious recipe for so long. It has a wonderful texture that dissolves in the mouth, not to mention the smell of oranges like miss. You can also try the same recipe with tangerines or lemons, which have a thick enough peel to be grated. Feel free to make changes according to your taste.
Of course, do not neglect to consult before making radical changes. I try to answer your questions as quickly as I can. Asking the same question 5-6 times in a row does not shorten my response time. On the contrary, since I check all the comments one by one, it prolongs my work and therefore my response time. When the response times for the comments are longer, the insulting comments you write do not shorten the response time in the same way. It just makes me less willing to help you. I don't know what the situation is with your moral values, but considering that you do not make any payment for the service you receive, such attitudes are quite inappropriate according to my values.
While the only motivation for me to keep this blog alive and share new recipes every day without getting tired is the happiness of helping people, the efforts to turn what I do from arbitrariness into responsibility sometimes cause me to question myself. I don't want money or credit from you. All I ask is that you see me as a human being, not a machine, and show understanding when I am not able to deal with comments, sometimes for necessity, sometimes arbitrarily.
I deviated the subject again, but sometimes I feel like pouring myself out. The point is, the cookies are very delicious, you should try them :)
- 100 gr butter softened at room temperature,
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil,
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar,
- 1 egg,
- 4,5-5 cups flour,
- 2 teaspoons baking powder,
- Zest of 2 oranges.
- Put butter, vegetable oil, egg, orange zest and powdered sugar in a bowl and start mixing with your hands,
- Start adding the flour and baking powder slowly while mixing,
- Mix with your hands and continue adding flour until you get a non-sticky cookie dough,
- Make walnut size balls out of the dough and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper,
- Bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees celsius until the sides start turning pinkish yellow.