Tomato Soup Recipe
I think the season of real tomatoes is over. Since we couldn't eat real tomatoes this year, except the tomatoes brought by our grandmothers, we couldn't even keep track of when the tomato comes out and when it ends. I'm sure those who grow their own tomatoes in their gardens will feel sorry for me when they read this article, but this is the truth. This year, we could not buy and eat tomatoes that do not make a sound when we put them in our mouths, neither from the market nor from the markets. And I guess we will experience the same in the years to come. God bless our end.
I made this soup because I had tomatoes that started to soften slightly, because they were crushed. Now that winter has come, if you open your canned tomatoes, you can use them too. I wish you all a nice week.
Enjoy the recipe..
- 5 ripe tomatoes,
- 2 tablespoons of butter,
- 2 tablespoon of flour,
- 2 teaspoons of paprika,
- 5 cups of water,
- 1/2 cup of milk (optional),
- To top: grated cheddar.
- Grate the tomatoes,
- Melt the butter,
- Add the flour and stir for 2 mins,,
- Stir in the paprika,
- Finally add the tomatoes and cook on low heat for 10-15 mins,
- Now add the water and milk and cook until the soup thickens,
- Add salt and remove from heat (you can blend the soup to make it smoother if you want),
- Serve with a sprinkle of cheddar cheese on top.