Vermicelli Soup With Dried Tomatoes Recipe
There are many chicken soup recipes that you can make with chicken, such as sour chicken soup or chicken broth soup. Vermicelli soup with dried tomatoes is just a soup made with chicken broth. With this recipe, if you don't have chicken, you can make a delicious chicken soup, even if you only have chicken broth. For example, if you have the habit of keeping chicken broth in the freezer, this recipe will come in handy.
But don't worry if you don't have chicken broth. Instead of adding chicken broth, you can increase the amount of water by the same amount and make it without chicken flavour. The noodle and sun-dried tomato flavors will make it a scrumptious soup without chicken broth.
- 1 tablespoon of butter,
- 1 heaping tablespoon of flour,
- 1 cup of vermicelli,
- 2 cups of chicken broth,
- 4 cups of water,
- 1 cup of milk,
- 10 slices of sun-dried tomatoes,
- 1 handful minced parsley,
- Black pepper
- Melt the butter
- Add the flour and fry,
- Add the water and chicken broth,
- Add the vermicelli, mix and cook until the vermicellis are soft,
- In the meantime, put the tomatoes in boiling water and leave for 5 minutes,
- Take it out of the water and chop it into small pieces,
- Add the tomatoes into the soup and cook, stirring occasionally, until the vermicelli softens,
- Add the milk, mix and bring to a boil and remove from the fire,
- Add parsley, black pepper and salt, bring it to a boil again and remove from the heat.