Stained Glass Coconut Cookies
Serving : 9 Cookies
- 1 egg white,
- 5 tbsp. grated coconut,
- 2 tbsp. hazelnut, chopped,
- 1/2 tbsp. flour,
- 1 tbsp. confectioner's sugar,
- 9 small colourful hard candies.
- Beat the egg white until stiff,
- Egg grated coconut, flour, powdered sugar and mix well with a spatula,
- Make 9 small pieces and place on a cooking sheet,
- Press on top with your thumb and make a small hole,
- Fill the hole with crushed candies,
- Bake in a 190 C degrees oven until candies melt and the edges golden.