- 3 cups rolled oats,
- 2 cups nuts and seeds (any combination of sunflower seeds, flaxseeds, sliced almonds, chopped pecans, walnuts, pepitas, cashews, etc.)
- 1 egg white,
- 3 tbsp honey,
- 2 tbsp grated coconut,
- 10-15 dried apricots, chopped (or any dried fruit you like).
- Heat oven to 150 C,
- In a mixing bowl beat egg white and honey,
- Add nuts, seeds, coconut and dried fruits and combine well,
- Spread the mixture to large baking sheet,
- Bake until golden, stirring every ten minutes.
- Store in an airthight container.