Coco Rolls Recipe
Serving : 21 Slices
- 200 g petit beurre biscuits, ground,
- 1 tbsp confectioners sugar,
- 2 scoopful of cocoa powder,
- 1/2 cup ground hazelnuts,
- 3/4 cup milk.
For Coconut Layer ;
- 2 cups grated coconuts,
- 2 tbsp cream cheese.
- 100 g chocolate,
- In a mixing bowl combine ground biscuits, hazelnuts, cocoa powder and confectioners sugar together,
- Add milk, knead well,
- In a different bowl mix together the grated coconut, sugar and cream cheese,
- Spread a large piece of plastic wrap on the counter,
- Place the biscuit mixture on the warp and roll a 2 mm thick rectangular layer,
- Sprinkle the coconut mixture on top,
- Roll from the wide edge,
- Cut the roll into 1 cm slices,
- Melt the chocolate and pour over the slices,
- Top with raspberries,
- Set aside in the fridge until the chocolate is set.