- Half of one small head of cauliflower (400 g approx.),
- 1 carrot, diced,
- 1 red pepper, chopped finely,
- A handful of chopped dill,
- 1 tablespoon olive oil,
- 1 tsp pepper flakes,
- 1/2 tsp cumin,
- 1/4 tea spoon black pepper,
- Salt to taste.
- Wash the cauliflower and remove the thick parts,
- Pulse the cauliflower in a food processor until it becomes grainy,
- Heat the oil in a large pan,
- Add the carrots and peppers and sautee until soft,
- Add Cauliflower and stir,
- Cover the lid and cook until the cauliflower is soft,
- Add dill, pepper flakes, cumin, black pepper and salt and stir and remove from the heat.