Baked Rice Pilaf With Meat Recipe
Those who follow me regularly know that I am sick of the effortlessness and lightness of bakery dishes. Although the cooking time is a little long, this is one of the dishes that impresses us, especially the working ladies, with its short preparation time.
While your food is cooking in the kitchen, you can stretch your feet inside and enjoy yourself. Half an hour before the meal time, your full menu is ready with a soup and salad. There is no better dessert than ice cream in this heat, right?
Enjoy the recipe...
- 500 g of lean beef cubes,
- 1 cup of rice,
- 2 tomatoes,
- 3 long green peppers,
- 2 cloves of garlic,
- 3 bay leaves,
- 1 tbp of butter,
- Black pepper,
- 1 cup of boiling water.
- In a casserole dish (with lid) place the meat, chopped peppers and tomatoes, butter bay leaves and garlic,
- Season with salt and black pepper,
- Cover casserole dish with greaseproof paper and put the lid on,
- Bake at 200 degrees celsius preheated oven for 1.5 hours,
- Remove the dish from the oven and take out the bay leaves,
- Now add in the rice and water,
- Put back into the oven for 20 mins,
- Remove from the oven, let sit for 10-15 mins (lid on) and then mix and serve.