- 3 cups milk,
- 10 tablespoons semolina,
- 7 tablespoons granulated sugar,
- 1 tbsp butter,
- Unsweetened shredded coconut,
- 25 small sized strawberries.
- Place the semolina, sugar and milk in a saucepan and cook over low heat until thickened,
- Remove from heat and let cool completely,
- Fold the butter into the cooled custard using a wooden spoon,
- Form smooth walnut-size balls out of the custard and place a strawberry in each ball,
- Dip them into coconut (wetting your hands will prevent the custard from sticking).