I think there is no limit in the desserts that can be made with semolina. You can use a little creativity to produce a variety of desserts. The fact that semolina is cooked very quickly and can be cooked in a liquid consistency or in a firm consistency that can be shaped increase this diversity.
In this recipe I prepared semolina dessert in a fluid consistency and garnished it with chocolate sauce. But you can also use fruit sauce. You can use the sauce on strawberry cheesecake or no bake sugar and egg free flourless cheesecake recipe.
Enjoy the recipe…
- 1 lt milk,
- 1/2 cup semolina,
- 3/4 cup sugar,
- 120 g dark chocolate,
- 100 ml heavy cream,
- Ground pistachios and raspberries to decorate.
- Take the milk, semolina and sugar in a pot and stir,
- Cook, constantly stirring, until set,
- Share the mixture into 4 cups,
- Heat the heavy cream in a saucepan for the sauce and remove from heat,
- Add the chocolate divided into small pieces and stir until melted,
- Share the sauce over the cups,
- Garnish with ground pistachios and raspberries,
- Serve immediately after cooling to room temperature or after cooling completely in the fridge.