- 1 lt. milk,
- 1 cup semolina,
- 8 tablespoons granulated sugar,
- 25 gr vanilla powder,
- 3-4 tablespoons shredded coconut.
- Add the semolina and the milk in a saucepan and cook over medium heat stirring,
- Add the sugar when the custard thickens,
- Continue cooking until the sugar melts and remove from heat. Add the vanilla powder and stir,
- Pour the custard into a wet dish,
- Smooth the surface of the custard and sprinkle the coconut evenly on the top,
- Let the custard cool down to room temperature and refrigerate,
- Slice and serve chilled.