Semolina is a very common ingredient of Turkish desserts. It is used both in syrup based and in milk-based desserts. The following very simple recipe features semolina.
I prepared a fruit sauce for the top. In this sauce, you can use any juicy fruits that are in season. The only thing to remember is to adjust the amount of sugar according to the sweetness of your fruit. I hope you give this easy but delicious recipe a try.
- 1 lt milk,
- 10 tablespoons semolina,
- 1 cup of sugar,
- 1 tablespoon butter.
For fruit jelly;
- 2 glasses of red fruit (raspberry, blackberry, blackberry, etc.),
- 1/2 tea cup sugar,
- 3 cups of water,
- 3 sweet spoon powder gelatin.
- Take milk, semolina and sugar in a deep pan,
- Cook continuouslystirring until set,
- Add the butter and stir until melted and remove from heat,
- Pour into the 22 * 22 cm dish,
- Set aside until it becomes at room temperature,
- For the jelly take water and 1 cup of fruit in a sauce pan,
- Add the gelatine and mix and cook for a few minutes constantly stirring,
- Pour the jelly over your semolina dessert,
- Place the remaining fruits into the jelly,
- Cover it with plastic wrap and set aside in the fridge overnight.