Muhallebi With Fruit Jelly Filling Recipe
Serving : 10 Servings
For fruit jelly;
- 1/2 cup of red fruit puree,
- 2 cups of water,
- 2 tablespoons of sugar,
- 1/2 cup cornstarch.
- 1 lt milk,
- 1/2 cup flour,
- 1/2 cup starch,
- 1/2 cup sugar,
- 1 tsp butter,
- A few drops vanilla extract.
- Grated coconut.
- For jelly, take starch and water into a sauce pan and mix well,
- Add the fruit puree and sugar and and mix,
- Cook in low heat, constantly stirring, until set,
- Pour into a 18*18 cm dish,
- Wait until it cools down completely,
- For muhallebi, put all the ingredients except butter in a pot and whisk it thoroughly,
- Cook, constantly stirring, until you get a thick consistency,
- Remove from heat, add into the butter and stir until melts,
- Turn the gel over and out of the container,
- Cut with cookie cutters and place into a 20 * 30 cm container,
- Pour the muhallebi between jellies,
- Sprinkle grated coconuts over, trying to avoid the top of the jellies,
- Set aside in the fridge 2 hours before serving.